Online Registration for Admission
in General and Vocational Courses In MBA
and MCA vocational course appearing students may also apply. Terms & conditions
Instructions for Online Registration of candidates:-
Frequently asked Questions (FAQ) for Students
Please Read the instruction carefully before filling up the registration form, No
Updation Allowed after form Submission
1. Go to the website http://bdcollegepatna.com/
2. Click on the link Online Registration.
3. On the Applicant Login page click on New user ? Register here.
Note : If you are already a registered user you can Login using Registration
No. and Mobile No.
4. Here a new registration form opens in which you need to fill Your Name, Course
Type, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and E-Mail ID.
5. A confirmation link to your E-Mail (with Registration Number) and an OTP (One
Time Password) to your mobile Number will be sent.
6. You can verify your E-Mail by clicking on the link and mobile number by entering
OTP in the provided box. You can choose either your E-Mail or Mobile Number to verify.
7. Once the verification is done you can login using Registration Number and Mobile
Note : In case of mobile number, once the mobile number is verified only
then Registration Number will be sent to the registered mobile number.
1. Go to the website http://bdcollegepatna.com/ and click on online registration.
2. Now login using your Registration Number and Mobile No.
3. You will get online application for the course you selected at the time of registration.
4. Here you need to fill all the details and upload your photo and signature.
5. Category: All candidates are required to choose the category which he/she belongs
to from the dropdown list : Gen/BC II/BC I/SC/ST/BC II (Gen)/BC I (Gen)/SC (Gen)/ST
Subject / Paper Selection
1. If a candidate wants to take admission in graduation in a particular Hons. Subject,
he/she must have studied that subject and scored at least 45% marks in that subject
in Intermediate. For example if a candidate scored 80% marks (total) in Intermediate
Science and wants to take admission in Graduation Physics Hons., he/she must have
scored at least 45% marks in Physics.
2. If a candidate wants to change his/her stream from Intermediate to graduation
then he/she must have at least 50% marks scored in total. For example if a candidate
is from Intermediate commerce and wants to take admission in Graduation Science
he/she must have at least 50% marks scored in Intermediate commerce.
Note : An Arts background student in Intermediate cannot take admission in
Upload Caste Certificate
Upload the scanned copy of caste certificate which should be in the format of .jpg
or .jpeg file and the size of the file must be between 20 KB to 100 KB.
In case if a candidate belongs to a category other than general but he/she does
not have a caste certificate to upload then he/she needs to select Category (Gen).
For example if a candidate belongs to SC category and he/she does not have a caste
certificate, he/she should select SC (Gen).
Note : At the time of document verification the candidate needs to provide
income certificate failing which the candidate will not be liable to get benefits
of the category to which he/she belongs to.
6. Photo of the Candidate : Photograph must be a recent passport style colour
picture. Dimensions 140 x 160 pixels (preferred). Size of file should be
between 20 KB - 50 KB. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more
than 50 KB.
7. Signature of the Candidate : The applicant has to sign on white paper
with Black/Blue Ink pen. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and
not by any other person. Dimensions 160 x 70 pixels (preferred). Size of
file should be between 10 KB - 20 KB. Ensure that the size of the scanned
image is not more than 20 KB.
8. All candidates are required to upload the scanned copy of the marksheet of last
qualification / Online result issued by relevance board/University which
should in the format of .jpg or .jpeg file and and the size of the file should be
between 20 KB to 100 KB.
9. After entering all the details once you click on submit button a confirmation
message appears that your application has been submitted and you will be redirected
to the payment gateway site. Don't click refresh button in the payment gateway page.
10. Here you need to select the payment mode either of the following options:
Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card.
11. After making payment if the transaction is successful a transaction report will
be generated having a transaction ID.
12. Here you will be redirected to the website from where you can take print out
of your registration & transaction details.